Everyone loves the wonderful atmosphere of Christmas. One of the symbols of this Christmas is the star. A paper star is the perfect decoration to hang on the Christmas tree or in the window. Making such a star is very easy
Making a Christmas star – the first way
To make this star you will need:
- a sheet of colored block,
- hole punch,
- Fold a sheet of colored paper to make a large triangle.
- Fold the large triangle in half again.
- Cut the triangle along the longest side.
- Unfold the sheet of paper very gently.
- Glue the middle strips together to make a small roll.
- Turn the card over and glue the next two incised strips together.
- Glue all the remaining strips together in the same way.
- After gluing all the strips together you will have a paper icicle.
- The finished icicles should be glued together at the end and in the middle.
- You will need six icicles to make one star.
>> Read also: How to make a dream catcher? Macramé step by step
Making a Paper Star – Method II
To make a paper star using this method you will need:
- square sheets of paper.
Method of making:
- Fold the piece of paper on a slant.
- Unfold the sheet of paper and fold it on the opposite slant.
- Unfold the sheet of paper and then fold it vertically.
- Unfold the sheet of paper and fold it horizontally.
- Unfold the sheet of paper and on the resulting folds, measure half their length and mark it with a pencil.
- Cut the folds from the edges to the points marked in pencil.
- Fold from the cut edges to the center to form the corners of the star.
- Brush the folded parts with glue and fold inward.
- Make two such stars.
- Glue the two stars together at an angle.